Capsule Skateboards is the original boards manufacturer rooted in authenticity, creativity and persistence. Founded in 2015 in Cyprus with a mission: to break the standardisation of skateboard/ longboard manufacturing with the world’s strongest, safer and fully recycling skateboard. At Capsule our culture sets us apart and it influences everything we do. Everything we do supports creativity and we are driven by our four values.
By joining the Capsule family, you will be immersed into an environment of collaboration and support. We work very hard to bring the Capsule innovation spirit to a greater audience. We live for what we do.
Capsule Summer Internship program:
Become the Newest Member of Capsule Skateboards. In a company where lunch breaks mean skating around to light up the creativity flame, Capsule, an action sports rising star, has designed this program to set our interns onto the road toward success. During this internship program, you will be assigned a specific project that will apply your academic knowledge and skills towards a project with actual impact to our company.
Marketing and Digital Presence Internship Position Objective
• Planning and management of social media posts based on our branding guidelines
• Organise existing photo and video assets
• Collaborating with our PR agency regarding our crowdfunding campaign in Indiegogo and Kickstarter
• Collaborating with our Video Producer regarding our future crowdfunding campaign
• Managing pre-order enquiries and sales through distributors, big brands and skate shops
• Must be a current Junior or Senior undergraduate student enrolled full-time in an accredited educational institution or college. Recent graduates can be considered.
• Strong analytical and organisational skills
• Self-motivated and willing to take initiatives
• Follow up tasks and deliver on schedule
• Ability to work with Facebook Pages, Instagram Platform and Twitter.
• Google Ads experience and Medium experience will be considered as an advantage.
• Any business background and research mentality will be considered as an advantage.
• Allowance: Travel expenses covered
• Incentives: Exceptional performance bonus (cash award)
• Duration: 8 weeks
• Working hours: Full-time. Flexibility in remote working
• Internships available: 2
How to apply?
Send in Greek or English your CV and write a 1-page maximum motivation letter and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 23rd June 2017
Starting dates: 27th – 30th June 2017